Tuesday, April 11, 2006

choices in life

just received a call and a mail from biz school vice dean.. telling me i've been shortlisted for interview for my scholarship application for pwc.. she sounded more excited than me.. prob coz i sort of expected it since she put in perhaps all the good words for me already.. she actually went the extra mile to write a recommendation letter and gave pwc a call to talk to them abt me.. i think they at least gotta give her the 'face' and accept me.. to think that she was the one who brought this scholarship into biz school in the first place.. but really feel very appreciative for all she has done for my application.. don't even think it would have been possible without the weight of her good words..

yup received the mail from pwc asking me to go for 1st round of interviews on 18th April.. yest that's like 3 days before my first paper.. don't ask me how i'm going to prepare for it.. i really dunno at the moment.. one week more.. already starting to feel jittery.. haha never been good at interviews.. perhaps to many it doesn't mean anything.. juz prepare one day in advance and got there to be myself.. but for me it means a lot of preparation.. i'm not exactly fast in my thinking proces.. but yet again i'll try.. and i'll make sure i'll try my best.. coz now it's not only my 'face' involved, which is not worth a lot.. it's also the vice dean's reputation which we are talking about here now..

the choices in life are really interesting.. they really gotta put everything together at the same time.. law biz ddp application was juz out.. i was intending to go for the breifing tmr.. and was intending to apply for it first.. then decide whether i want it later.. anyway it doesn't involve any essay writing this time.. so why not? anyway i noe it's either accountancy or law ddp, regardless whether i get the scholarship.. but it's still too early to make a choice.. (if u ask me what major i'll be taking i'll always give a hesistant answer) or have i subconsciously decided already? anyway hate myself for being real indecisive.. i dunno why i'm always so torn when law is involved.. sigh..

dunno how it'll go.. but i'll make sure i at least don't screw up for my interview.. got 2 reputations to uphold here.. if u count bizad that'll be 3.. haha.. it's not easy.. but doing my best is just all i ask for..