Tuesday, April 04, 2006

at long last its over...

2,3,4.. nope this is not a counting game... those were the times i've been sleeping at these recent weeks.. 4am?!?! it's crazy to me.. i never thought i'll end up sleeping at that time.. considering how much sleep i need usually.. but desperate times calls for desperate measures.. and my marketing project wasn't in very good shape from the very start.. we started off late.. just only 2 weeks before the date due.. perhaps that sense of urgency made me work so hard..

but yes at long last it's over.. i'm quite happy with the report.. my days and weeks of effort, of course with most of my other group mates.. the presentation wasn't as bad as i thought in general, though the tutor said that it was a little unclear which i have to agree coz it was a little technical.. did an impromptu skit.. haha.. but i thought one of the happiest things was that I once again lived his spirit and tried to do a good presentation.. i still can't totally not refer to my cue cards.. but i increasing my confidence and reducing the nervousness successfully! still in the process of training up my presentation skills, but it is inspirational everytime i do a presentation and aspire to be better, to be like him.. for once the marks don't matter that much to me.. i thought i have done my best this time for the report and my part in presentation.. if i get marked down coz of another person's presentation skills, there's really nothing very much i can do abt it.. yet what's mine is mine.. the skills in presentations are much more valuable as compared to the marks in this case.. and i'm glad i'm learning each time i experience it..

of course now i live happily ever after without marketing project.. and finally start on my revision.. yes i haven't started yet.. at all.. been pushing it back coz of projects.. but i'm glad that i have made frens from this project as well.. definitely great frens who played the tolerance game with me.. haha.. =)