Sunday, March 19, 2006

thanks pal!

i came to the computer a little down.. a little tired.. a little sad.. it's been almost a week since i blogged.. been really too busy with BZ magazine.. (how apt a magazine title to keep me 'BZ' haha..) been a little irritable over the past week with tons of work to do and waiting to be done.. yet my incapability of allocating jobs to people has resulted in me taking on lots of things.. and for the past week i haven't been studying at all.. i'm totally lost in some of my modules which worry me because the last thing i wanna do is screw up my results.. my studies are definitely first priority.. yet i haven't given sufficient attention to them to justify that..

i decided to blog about all that.. at least a place for me to whine and complain and be sad for a while.. then perhaps i'll feel better.. yet it's interesting how people's emotions can change so simply and easily.. by the mere act of a friend i met on msn..

it was the second time this week he cheered me up.. perhaps coincidently.. but definitely timely.. the first was his offer of music which was really a destresser for me when i was on the verge of collapsing.. i just realised how effective a 'dose' of music can cool and calm me down.. and the second would definitely be one of the most hilarious things i have encountered in my life.. hahaha.. i was laughing so much in my room that i forgot all my sadness for the week.. hence the supposedly 'sad' post has become more of a dedication to him for his timely efforts this week.. timely was important.. but i thought the effort part was far more commendable..

The consequence of the act was definitely one part which made me so happy and amused.. (how could i not be?) yet the idea of someone concerned abt my life and thinking of ways to help me out here was more invaluable.. we're not exactly the closest friends.. yet for him to use his 'skills' to help me was something i was quite touched about.. and thank technology.. really.. though it involved a little 'crime' as he put it.. with the limited information i had.. the power of technology is really amazing.. it makes the world so much smaller.. and makes everyone somehow linked up together..

perhaps only him and i can understand the contents of this entry.. but no matter.. for this entry is dedicated to him anyway.. u should noe who u are and i dare not say more.. all i can say is "Thanks so much pal! U've made my day!"

p.s. look out for my frienster account pple! =)