Friday, April 07, 2006

5 simplest pleasures in life

on the request of a great fren.. here's the 5 simplest pleasures in my life.. =)
in no particular order.. juz typing out what comes to mind..

1) to have great frens around who understands.. who tolerates my unreasonableness in certain actions and supports me even if they do not agree.. who is always there to listen and advice, even if half the time i noe not how to describe my feelings.. whom i noe i can turn to and noe that they will be there for my happiest and saddest times in life.. and the frenship needs no constant maintenance, requires no frequent meetup.. yet when we come together, we noe the relationship has not changed.. now or in the future..

2) to have someone to think about when i am down.. when i feel like giving up.. and to noe that this thot will put a smile on my face.. and motivate me to hang on there..

3) to noe that people love and care.. and to learn to cherish that..

4) to catch up with an acquaintance or an old friend i haven't met for years.. and to cherish the fate that once brought us together as classmates or juz a person who brushed shoulders.. and to make him/her more than juz another passing stranger in life..

5) to live everyday with an aim or direction, and to noe that i am one step closer to my goals in life..