Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a new chapter

time waits for no one.. and as the number game called age reaches 21, a new chapter of life with independence, freedom, yet responsibilities await.. however i'm glad to have those around me, my friends and loved ones, to witness and walk with me the last day of my 20th and the first of my 21st.. ur presence is my best present! contrary to what many might guess, this statement is not dedicated to one, but to all who have played a part in my life.. for once, let pictures speak the thousand words of gratefulness, love and friendship :)


the beautiful RGS'02 girls! (MYJARS inclusive of course)


the RJC'04 class photo look alike (notice the colour coordination!)


the pretty bizad girls..


and the fantastic bizad guys..

and greatest bizad elders!


of course my dearest bestest brother :)