Tuesday, July 18, 2006

let truth be told

perhaps the emptiness is cured.. perhaps it is juz a front for all to see.. but my efforts in keeping myself occupied has been rather successful.. now i yearn to stay home to do nothing..

went out on sat with yh and sx.. frankly i wasn't feeling very right that night.. so i suggested we do sth a little crazier than normal.. we ended up in a pub.. the balcony! a place i heard so many times abt but never really got into.. yupz and being like regulars we ordered the drinks without the menu.. haha.. but i came to realise drinking requires the right company and the right mood.. that's me and my affinity with alcohol..

i guess the atmosphere and the alcohol got us talking abt stuff we usually won't talk abt.. like a truth or dare session.. without the dare part.. haha.. the taboo subjects perhaps i would never dream of talking abt in jc.. there they were that night.. no lies, no hesistation, only truth.. i did manage to poke into some of the moral questions i never dared discuss.. with my somewhat half hypothetical questions.. but i realised my answer had always been there.. doing the right thing..