Thursday, May 04, 2006

my world becomes bigger

literally.. i can't believe i've been spending years staring at webpages displaying the "smallest" text.. to the extent that the faculties on the nus website is not visible for me to choose.. i always gotta remember biz is the 2nd one of the list.. hahaha..

thanks to my bro who come to my com, complain that the text was too small, then juz clicked a few times and solved my problem which has been there for years.. no exaggeration.. haha.. can't believe it..so suddenly my world becomes bigger.. and i feel more like a computer idiot..

spent my last two days happily ever after.. throwing away all my books.. went out wif myjrs immediately after exams and hk trip presentation.. i drove (yes i drove) to sin ming and we had cheese brownies there.. which was totally fattening but i couldn't care so much at that time.. and later we decided to have a quick dinner and had a spontaneous partyworld session till almost 1am.. 5 hrs of ktv straight.. and i can't believe we still couldn't finish our songs.. ok maybe that's actually normal for us.. hahaha.. i think all the rest have lost their voices.. considering how much we screamed and how high we were.. the reason i still have my voice now is coz i had a splitting headache towards the end and was half dead already.. haha but other than the map reading and being stressed out abt coupons and parking.. i enjoyed myself totally.. super good destresser for a post exam planning..

spent today.. or actually yest half at home.. doing hk trip presentation prep which ended up more like a holiday planning and tv session.. then after that i drove again to terence's chalet bday party @ safra successfully.. other than the little glitches here and there.. i had lots of unhealthy stuff to eat again.. chips and satay and otah mostly.. which once again i couldn't care less.. after hanging out there enjoying 'girl talks' wif some biz frens while asking the guys for more food.. haha.. i drove 5 others in my car (yes they managed to fit in amazingly) for supper.. roti prata! haha.. feel super fat now.. but oh well.. the losing weight part always has lower priority.. but it was good 'bonding' i would say.. the funny thing was my insistence to travel on ecp to go home from there.. which i noe now that pie is super much shorter.. but as risk averse rebecca is.. i would still insist on the sure way i noe.. everyone else gave up on suggesting pie to me.. thinking i'm juz some weird person.. heee..

but i had a great 2 days driving around.. a bit stressed coz i somehow juz want the car to get to my destination and its weird how the car becomes a burden immediately after.. gotta find a parking lot and put coupons and all.. my holiday resolution is to be more mobile.. though i seriously have zero sense of direction.. my memory on places and faces is super super poor.. but i've got all the time in the world now! hahahahaha.. happy..

but gotta prepare for hk trip presentation tmr.. it's a bit late but yes i'm going to prepare now.. the slides and the speech.. i'm gonna do a good job tmr! =) meanwhile bear with my recounts coz i really don't have time to write abt the insights these days..