Sunday, April 30, 2006

post exam?

looking at most of the people around me starting to enjoy their hols, i'm getting into post exam mood already.. i was looking at my planner and thinking about what to do with my free days after exams.. and i was getting happy over what i could.. forgetting that i've got one more gem paper left.. losing focus.. which is not very good..

but it's always good to plan ahead! haha.. i never really understood why people put down to do lists on blogs.. but i think i get it now.. something to look forward to.. =) in no particular order..

1. go shopping.. i'm so dying to go town!
2. kbox! lalalala..
3. watch movie! lots of movies coming up.. davinci code! how can i ever miss that..
4. go settlers.. but xin say they 'eat' money.. oh well..
5. meet up with all my frens and catch up with them..
6. go to my hairdresser, dentist, optician.. wad's exams done to me? sigh..
7. go travelling.. i wanna go Scandinavia!
8. practice my long lost piano.. need some music if life.. haha..
9. tennis and lose weight! haha.. it's been on my to do list for years.. literally..
10. get a part time job.. after all the above.. haha..

so frens.. if u wish to do items 1-5.. date me k.. 9-10 also can.. hahaha..
i need to get my life back.. ok.. maybe i sound a little desperate here.. blame it on being cooped up at home for 2 weeks staring at books and notes everyday.. 3 days more.. can't wait! i'm getting cranky.. haha.. =)

live life and love life!