Saturday, May 27, 2006

masquerade

masquerade, paper faces of parade
masquerade, hide ur face so the world will never find you..
-the phantom of the opera-

wad reason is there for depression.. wad reason is there for tears..
was the wine the reason? or was the wine the result of the reason..
or was it not reason but reasons...

as all falter and fall.. i am but human..
pride hides emotions before people.. like paper faces do..
but the tears silently fall after they are gone..

does it still hold true? can i still believe?
if it does please teach me how to feel it.. for i yearn to feel it now..
yet i fear it does not.. as i noe it will turn out one day..
but it's too soon.. juz too soon..

forgive this late entrant in the realm..
i noe not how to be.. i noe not wad to say..
forgive my rationality.. or my self perceived independence..
for my mind often triumphs over my heart..
until i realise my vulnerability at last..

when my words turn into those of jealously and viciousness..
when my actions of concern become redundant.. for more happiness can be derived elsewhere..
i will back off as i did.. for i have no right..

i can only adapt and accept.. that relationships change..
when words are spoken but actions not felt..
be glad that at least words are spoken..
be glad that happiness is felt by someone else..

relativity is fearful.. as expectations are..
wad is contentment.. and can one ever understand it?
without information.. can people judge? wad will people say?
an experiment..

wad am i waiting for now? a contact? an answer? or the person behind the mask?