Thursday, May 25, 2006

these days...

too lazy to think of some title which is more creative.. oh well.. a recount of these couple of days.. after being somewhat philosophical thinking abt stuff, i sank into a state of depression as all philosophers do inevitably.. but fortunately i managed to get out of it soon after.. perhaps coz of the splurging and the excessive shopping i've been doing these days.. haha.. and the great singapore sale is not even here yet!

don't blame me.. blame school work and stuff.. coz it's been almost half a year since i did real shopping.. i feel like changing my whole closet of clothes to sth newer.. haha ok maybe that's an exaggeration.. but i really have clothes that are 5-8 yrs old.. and the problem with clothes as with shoes are that there is no reason for me to discard them if they are in perfect working condition.. not broken or torn or too small.. and so the clothes get more and more as my closet space gets lesser and lesser.. but the problem is i would not wear them anymore coz they somehow are not suitable for me anymore.. haha.. my happy problem.. =)

and my greatest prize today is (ironically) a wallet.. because i love it too much! tired of whipping out my wallet and people starting to ask how long i've been using it or when was the last time i washed it.. haha.. rite so that's a hint to me that it's time to change this 5 yr old wallet..

watched the long awaited da vinci code movie with yh yest.. wad can i say abt the show.. hmm disappointed? i already lowered my expectations, considering how much can be done from a book with such excellent plot.. but perhaps the book was too ingenious to be outdone.. the funniest thing was yh's comment on the one-emotion acting of the female lead.. haha.. but tom hanks' acting is still very commendable.. as always..

went to the dentist today.. finally.. i haven't visited a dentist since i took off my braces.. oh wow that's really long.. had an x ray, had my teeth cleaned, had my wisdom teeth in check.. it's quite an alarming visit though.. when the dentist said that i have a hole in my tooth i was shocked.. seriously.. i mean it's embarrassing to have a tooth decay at my age.. but then he mentioned that it was prob coz of the weakness in the structure of the tooth.. coz anyway it's at the top of the tooth.. din noe why my previous dentist sealed my molars but din seal that one in front.. sigh.. and i was even more shocked to hear that the filling needs a local anesthetic.. which sounds super serious now.. but the worst part was his mentioning of removing both my wisdom tooth on the top right and bottom right.. and the bottom ones involve some sort of surgery.. and 'removing a bit of bone'.. right.. it sounds painful... oh well think i'll start worrying when i'm nearing my operation..

while waiting for the dentist i called up the guy i met at the alumni homecoming.. for internship.. i noe it sounds like a weird time to call.. haha.. not too sure whether i got the 'job' yet.. but he sounds as if he was describing some job scope to me on the phone.. mentioning a group of student leaders coming from hk city university.. (hey hkust organise one also leh.. haha..) and i'm supposed to help him out in such activities.. but this really sounds too good to be true.. i mean wad does he get out of giving me an internship.. without any interview or showing him any credentials.. hmmmmm.. i'll noe soon.. talking details over lunch wif him tmr.. haha..