Saturday, October 07, 2006

lived lucky

the summary for the past week is just the title of this post.. loved by lady luck for all the mid terms.. and living through the past week.. it's been one of my most intense weeks since the start of uni i think.. felt like i was studying for one of my major examinations, de jevu from my past career.. it's just coz of the frequency and the lack of time that made things so..

taking on so much kept my mid term break occupied.. not with studies but with other things that are so interesting yet time-consuming.. in the end i stressed myself out for all the tests in line.. yet shone upon me was the undeniable luck which made life so much easier than expected.. with a pool of past year papers, a website link passed to me out of goodwill, and of course the correct emphasis on studies.. i got lucky in most if not all of my tests.. working hard never felt so good when the effort receives the proportional results.. :)

scoring full marks felt like breaking the system.. haha.. perhaps it runs in the family yar.. with my bro topping the level for this same subject.. i'm just working hard to acheive something this sem.. so that i can go for commencement dinner the next year.. hahaha.. super funny reason i noe.. but it's juz me.. nonetheless i thot that shouldn't belong to me.. coz frankly i still don't entirely understand the whole subject.. and i din put in as much effort as some others i noe..

well.. juz a breather once again.. still glad that i s/ued my gem module.. so i don't have to slog away for the essay now.. juz put in minimal effort to come up with a 2000 word essay not worrying too much abt the grade.. haha.. first time in my life i tell pple that i will try to score something low enough for minimal effort but high enough to pass.. that's not too easy actually.. :)