Thursday, August 31, 2006

burning flesh...

1st time i realised wad's the smell of burning flesh.. trust me.. it's not a very pleasent smell.. esp when it's ur own..

yep.. today i underwent a very interesting experience.. and painful of course.. spent almost 4 hours at nsc.. most of the time i was waiting of course.. cutting the long story short, currently i have 2 skin tags on my eye gone.. and abt 3mm of that unknown object beside my ear removed and prob in the clinical labs now.. i feel quite brave now.. din really need psycholocial preparation towards the end coz of the long wait.. juz wanted to get it over and done with.. but lying on that patient's bed was an experience i never want to go through again if possible.. juz felt very defenceless..

but i learnt something new today.. never ignore any skin growths.. i had this thingie beside my year for as long as i can remember.. and the doctor can actually tell me that it might be this funny thing that have a very minor chance, but still a chance to become cancer! that's why she's gotta send it for biopsy.. to me it was absurd.. i mean i'm fine after so many years of it being there and not giving me any trouble.. i din actually go there for that purpose but more coz of the skin tag on my eye.. but suddenly it struck me that sth being there for so long does not mean that it's nothing..

so now i've got a stitch beside my ear.. and i'm starting to feel sth.. maybe coz the anesthetic is over.. but glad that i finished sth i always wanted to do.. =)