Sunday, August 27, 2006

running

wow it's been a week since i blogged.. and yes i just cannot describe how busy i was for the past week yet again.. today marks another breather for me.. for a newer beginning.. for a beginning of a different direction in school..

running.. it has been the highlight of my last week.. and perhaps for the most used word in school among the group of us.. are u running? haha.. for those we don't noe, biz management comm is doing the next round of elections of the new batch of mc pple.. and a choice of a good leader as a president was high in demand.. leave the politics behind for those are sensitive issues.. the moral of the story stands that i'll be free after the 7th of sept.. from my duties and obligations to bizad club.. congratulate me.. i'm a free person! haha..

anything but running.. no one tried to convince me.. maybe coz i was quite slack towards the end of my term.. maybe coz i'm not easily influenced.. the position of president could have been so appealing.. but we've got a weird situation this year.. hmm.. perhaps i was a little hard on that.. i cannot say that the club has not given me anything.. in fact the positives have been more than the negatives.. i came to realise when i was @ camp calibre.. the fun, friendship and the mutual understanding among most of the mc members is definitely invaluable.. and the exposure and achievements i have derived as a result.. but it's a marginal thing for me.. the additional year would not bring abt enough benefit to outweigh the negatives.. and judging from my own heartless words, i do not believe in passing on the baton to one who feels no passion for wad he/she does..

for me.. i feel relieved.. and to my dear friend/s who decided finally to continue this path.. i sincerely wish him all the best.. i only hope that it is out of his own accord after serious thot on the pros and cons.. i found it selfish to dissuade upon my own grounds.. everyone has their own agenda.. i hope that is in accordance to his.. :)