Tuesday, August 08, 2006

likes and dislikes

people relations are interesting.. have u ever wondered why some people appeal to you, while others do the opposite, and the rest just don't clique with you.. yet again the story becomes different when the protagonist is another person..

i'm starting to realise that some people do the opposite to me.. and lately i've realised my decreasing tolerance level for them.. i've gotta admit to my hidden amiable personality as one predicted so accurately.. (i'm still impressed by his judgement of character..) but perhaps age has taught me to courgaeously choose who i want to be with or not be with.. i wonder whether there is anyone in the world who feel no dislike for anyone they are in contact with.. hmm..

yet again interestingly.. my likes for pple are rather long lasting.. although rumours have been spreading like wild fire.. to the extent that a senior asked my bro @ commencement dinner how i was.. but i don't think i should be afraid of his knowledge and stop me from writing abt him.. when his name is mentioned within my conversations with my frens, it puts a smile on my face.. when i read abt him, it captivates me.. when i think of him, it inspires me.. why then should i stop?

a miraculous twist of fate allowed the existence of a frenship between us.. one which i cherish most greatly.. nonetheless i've told many that it would remain as such.. if u've ever truly felt that a guy would be a great bf but u noe that his gf would not be u.. not because u're not good enough for him or vice versa but juz coz u noe u're not his type.. this is the feeling i have for him.. honestly..

wad confuses things are when likes suddenly appear out of the blue.. a fren whom u're not exactly close to but are a little more than acquaintances.. a person u see often yet there wasn't any feeling until suddenly.. suddenly u're more attentive to his words and actions.. suddenly from nowhere.. hmm.. things might not be different for him.. but different for you.. when u see him now.. how would you react?