Wednesday, April 02, 2008

fashion disaster

there are always 2 things about my look that i cannot seem to handle.. one is my eyes which i have officially given up on.. and the second is my hair.. both of which i believe are the most important determinants of a person's look..

i was ploughing through old photos and realised my ever changing hairstyle.. it's quite interesting.. some i believe i will never do again.. some i never want to remember myself in that hairstyle ever before.. but those are part and parcel of which makes up my life and the process.. but seriously.. hairstyle is a huge social cost and i often don't wanna play too much with it.. so there is the balance between change and still looking conventional.. and seriously i think i often change too much for my own good..

coming out of the hairdresser most of the time when i do something drastic is to head straight home and decide how to fight fire.. and most of the time after i have spent hundreds on the new style.. it's very annoying indeed.. but i go back to my hairdresser again and again because there is always the huge value weeks after.. esp with my own improvisation of it.. and then that often outweighs the initial cost.. and then it's back to the cycle once again..

well.. this time i spent hours trying to find out the best way to salvage my fashion disaster.. i get uncomfortable when i look like i lost all my black hair and became a true blue foreigner.. but yea that's pretty much what happened.. so now i look blonde.. haha